Monday, December 27, 2010

500 Benchmark

I knew I was getting close lately but today marks my 500th photo published to the Blog! Today's early morning visit was fairly uneventful. The early morning sun made for some great lighting and shadows cast from trees coated in a light overnight hoarfrost. I barely even saw any birds before I rounded the north corner and just happened to look behind me for a second. Down an offshoot of the trail were a couple of Deer right on the path and I couldn't help but think they were there simply because it was easier to walk. It looked like a Doe and one Fawn, making me think more and more that the Coyote kill I'd discovered a couple of weeks ago was in fact the other Fawn. I'm happy that my 500th Blog photo happened to be of Deer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment