Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cleaning up on last day of September

I took another "Spirit Day" off of work this year to do another clean up of the park. All in all I think it was just as productive as last year as I ended up filling three 50 gallon bags full of litter. The nicer thing this year was that there are now more garbage cans around the path. I couldn't have planned it any better but every time I had filled a bag to the top, I found myself at a garbage can. I still ended up bringing one bag home though as one can at the park was already full. The walk itself was way more uneventful than last year. I saw no deer and only a few birds. In fact I barely took any photos the entire time. The only half interesting sight was this flock of Crows in the tree tops on the south east side.

No comments:

Post a Comment