Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sixty Four Degrees!

The high temp broke a record today going two degrees higher than the previous record of sixty two. Even huge patches of ice in the shaded areas that I'd slipped on the day before were now completely gone. It was also the first time I'd not worn my stocking cap since late November! There were tons of people out and about and thus no sign of deer. Shingle Creek is completely open again and is the only picture worth posting. Recently while searching Palmer Lake Park online, I ran across some interesting summaries of Deer Management programs from the City of Brooklyn Center. I adding the links as they are interesting reads regarding the deer population of the area.

Deer Management Program - 2004 Annual Report

Deer Management Program - 2005 Annual Report

No comments:

Post a Comment