Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beautiful Day in March

This Sunday was just an absolutely gorgeous day to be outside. The high temperature for the day reached 43 degrees and it was sunny with no wind! I decided to meet a friend for a walk around the park and we lazily took our time going around. We saw a few birds including Cardinals, Juncos and Cedar Waxwings but I didn't get many photos. About the only thing I really stopped to take a photo of was this young Deer. There were a few of them again just north of the footbridge over Shingle Creek on the north side of the park. For whatever reason this seems to be the hot-spot where White-tailed Deer congregate every early Spring. After our walk my friend and I sat and gabbed in the parking lot until the sun went down. It was just such a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment